Together, we can do great things...
We believe that the only way to greatness is through our collective capacity.
Why volunteer with us
You will appreciate that we are all part of a bigger more beautiful picture with our culturally diverse strengths.
Build & Be Built
You will learn that personal growth does not happen at the expense of others. But rather, when we invest in others.
Make an Impact
You will discover why we do what we do. And how a sense of purpose in work translates into measurable impact.
You will experience the value of meaningful relationships and how integral it is in raising communities that thrive.
- Able to research and develop content on topics related to workplace / entrepreneurs / missional business / faith & work.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Writing, submitting and managing grant proposals and reports.
- Provide business coaching and accountability to TonCedar Fellows.
- Help build capacity of TonCedar Fellows to scale their businesses.
- Develop and assess business impact to communities.
- Manage and oversee social media campaigns for TonCedar.
- Create and publish relevant, original, high-quality content for all our social media channels .
- Implement a content strategy and schedule to develop TonCedar’s work with entrepreneurs.
- Develop visual projects for digital campaigns, webpages, print, and events.
- Guide TonCedar’s Fellows on design thinking, brand experience, and design-driven storytelling.
- Possess a general passion and interest in film and video editing.
- Be creative and have a variety of technical skills to make quality video production projects.
- Storytelling through video / film production.